Not only is he a handsome specimen and likes to keep up that fit appearance, Prince Mateen is also a family man.
“I have a really big family, but I’m closest to my elder brother and two sisters. We do everything together, grew up together, and live together,” he told GQ Thailand. “I mean, I have my friends, but you can’t go away from family, they are blood and we are very close. And their love and support have been a very positive influence in my life.”
Although Prince Mateen is currently fifth in line to succeed the throne of Brunei, here are eight other things that make him first in line for our heart:
1. He can pull off different military garbs. Who doesn’t like a man in uniform? Get information, ladies, and gentlemen.
2. Some Instagram users have compared him to the BDSM-loving billionaire Christian Grey from the “Fifty Shades” trilogy.
3. He’s a humble man who loves his mom.
4. He adores big and little pussycats.
5. He’s incredibly diligent and devoted to his education, finishing a Master of Arts in International Studies and Diplomacy from the School of Oriental and African Studies, the University of London in 2016.
6. He has equally good-looking buddies.
7. He’s passionate about playing polo, which means he’s both a good sportsman and has strong legs.
8. While there has never been a Disney prince who has ridden a horse in the sea, this is what we imagine it would look like in real life:
Unfortunately, as wonderful as this prince may seem, not all could be considered well in his kingdom — Brunei, which operates under Sharia Law, is known for having one of the worst LGBT and human rights track records in southeast Asia.
What are your thoughts? Please comment below and share this news!